We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts (HSA & FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- $25k Life Insurance covered 100% by Freedom Forever
- Paid Time-Off
Freedom Forever is currently hiring Sales Concierge for our Las Vegas, NV Office!
Do you have experience in residential solar installs and looking for a home where you can grow? If you have a passion for Solar, Renewable Energy, Natural Resources, Sustainability, come and apply with us!
The Sales Concierge I is an entry level role within the Dealer Services Division. The main purpose of this role is to support Freedom’s sales force through all means of communication used at the headquarters level. Under close supervision, Sales Concierge I are given detailed instructions in the performance of routine communication functions. They are to reassure the sales teams that they are in good hands and will assist in providing the needed information. This role displays a basic understanding of the company’s operations and sales.
- Greet each inbound sales call in a timely and professional manner.
- Answers all incoming calls and questions. Route calls to the appropriate team members for assistance with answering questions when needed.
- Interact with team members in Podio to provide assistance with detailed notes on what needs to be clarified for homeowner.
- As requisite skills and knowledge are developed, employees are expected to perform increasingly responsible and difficult assignments.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and represent the organization in the best light possible.
- Respond to all inquiries quickly. No inquiry should be left unanswered.
- Communicate as a team to ensure a smooth workflow, teamwork is important in this role.
- Assist sales with general concerns and inquiries.
- Successfully escalate tasks/concerns to the level II position or lead role as needed.
- Assist other departments to confirm dates or appointments such as site audits, installation and inspections with sales.
- Remain up to date with company updates in processes, software and policies.
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure all tasks and inquiries are handled/completed within a timely manner.
- Receives, records, and relays all telephone problems to supervisor and/or telephone technician.
- Review installation and finance contracts for signatures, names and title information
- Ensure all documents have been submitted and meet company requirements.
- Perform Welcome Calls with customers to schedule site audits and answer any initial questions they may have.
- Enter data accurately into various software platforms, including but not limited to the company’s Customer Resource Management platform, phone system and various finance partner portals.
- Convey issues to the sales team so they can correctly resolve missing items to move the project into the operations pipeline.
- Display a basic understanding of residential solar.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- 1 year of solar sales support experience preferred
- Ability to work a rotating schedule- including early mornings, late evenings, holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are required
- Must be able to operate a computer and other communications equipment (i.e., phone, instant messaging, video conferencing, email, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional and effective manner, both verbally and written
- Maintain tact and professionalism when dealing with difficult/irate people and those in stressful situations
- Follow written and verbal directions, policies, and procedures
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions
- Develop and maintain cooperative, effective working relationships with others
- Basic clerical and typing skills.
- Ability to actively listen and comprehend callers' requests and assist with any questions
- Must be able to communicate clearly and in a positive demeanor on the phone
- Ability to multitask
- Computer literate and typing skills of at least 35 words per minute
- Excellent communication, customer service, attention to detail and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress in a high level environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask on several projects at a time
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
Freedom Forever is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Must be in Office (Las Vegas)