Competitive pay + Benefits
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for supervising activities in the Warehouse and all facets including ordering, receiving, processing, recording and distributing supplies and materials; preparing and maintaining detailed records and files. The Warehouse Manager will oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of installation and service materials. They will ensure workplace safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock. The Warehouse Manager will plan the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stocks. They will maintain computerized administration and automated storage and retrieval systems. They will work with Headquarters to properly administer safety procedures and equipment inventory. They will also work with accounting to properly account for job costs and equipment procurement.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complies with warehouse and inventory standard operating procedures.
- Keeps warehouse clean and organized.
- Accurate and timely picking and packing of orders.
- Monitors inventory by completing cycle counts as required.
- May assist in delivering equipment to job sites.
- Loads and unloads delivery vehicles.
- Works well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Follows safety procedures and protocols.
- Frequently work on projects that require deadlines.
- Digitally receives stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
- Maintains manual and electronic documents, files, and records for the purpose of documenting activities, and providing materials and reliable resource information.
- Research discrepancies on orders and/or invoices for the purpose of correcting errors and/or returning damaged/incorrect items to vendors.
- Coach the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Schedule or monitor pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
- Ability to manage, organize, and oversee all aspects of Warehouse Operations.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing and shipping products or materials.
- Ability to manage, motivate, and mentor all warehouse personnel to create a positive, constructive, and performance driven environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of warehouse experience required
- 1+ year of management experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must complete a criminal background investigation.
- Ability to count accurately and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Must work well unsupervised and be self-motivated.
- Forklift driving knowledge and certification is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other computer applications
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Use safe lifting practices (team lift, and or cart) to handle products greater than 50lbs.
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Push utility carts up to 60 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts.
- Ability to work in conditions with some exposure to uneven, hot, or cold temperature, dirt, noise, or possibility of damage to clothing.
- Operates warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.) for the purpose of moving large and heavy items safely and efficiently.
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Regularly spend long hours answering phone calls and emails
- Willing to travel to remote facility sites (up to 50% travel)
Freedom Forever is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Must be in office, Little Rock, AR