competitive pay + Install Bonuses + Benefits
The Licensed Electrician is responsible for providing the technical expertise to safely plan and perform electrical work for residential solar projects.
- Safely plan and complete Main Panel Upgrades (MPU), GMA’s, Battery backup installs, and other major electrical work
- Ensure that the work is performed in a neat and workmanlike manner and compliant with all State and local codes and standards
- Assemble all components of a residential solar system
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system components to resolve electrical issues
- Interface with branch leadership to ensure compliance with electrician/labor ratios and continuing education requirements
- Follow OSHA, NEC, AHJ and Utility requirements
- Work with crew and complete all portions of Photovoltaic systems installs (PV)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical components and system issues.
- Follow all safe work practices.
- Provide top-notch customer service throughout the installation
- Upload photos and update job status in the company database when work is complete
- Strong knowledge and experience of conduit bending (EMT) ability to produce quality day after day.
- Perform service maintenance and repairs as needed
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Document work by taking pictures and completing work orders
- Qualifications Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must hold Journeyman License or higher
- Minimum 3 years of electrical installation and repair experience
- Must have working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and distribution panels
- Must be experienced with all required hand and power tools associated with the electrical trade
- Ability to drive a vehicle during the normal course of business
- Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check
- Working knowledge of current NEC codes
- Ability to effectively manage work to achieve required timelines
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Ability to read and interpret single- and three-line drawings
- Ability to work safely in a branch/warehouse
- Ability to interact with co-workers and participate in meetings
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Stand for long periods of time
- Climb ladders, scaffolds, or poles
- Kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out
- Repeat the same movements
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Determine the distance between objects
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects
- Understand the speech of another person
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness
- React quickly using hands, fingers, or feet
- While looking forward, see objects or movements that are off to the side
- Lift 50+ pounds
HIGH PRIORITYFreedom Forever is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Employees of Freedom Forever must submit to a criminal history check, MVR check and a 9-panel drug screen that includes the following: Amphetamines, Cocaine Metabolites, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone, Methaqualone, Propoxyphene.
Must be in office (Raleigh)