The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for controlling warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse staging for pickup by Operations Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complies with warehouse and inventory standard operating procedures.
• Keeps warehouse clean and organized.
• Accurate and timely picking and packing of orders.
• Monitors inventory by completing cycle counts as required.
• May assist in delivering equipment to job sites.
• Loads and unloads delivery vehicles.
• Works well in a fast-paced work environment.
• Follows safety procedures and protocols.
• Frequently work on projects that require deadlines.
• Digitally receives stock and non-stock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
• Maintains manual and electronic documents, files and records for the purpose of documenting activities, and providing materials and reliable resource information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Certifications:
• High School Graduate or GED
• 1+ years in warehouse experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must possess a valid state driver's license and clean driving record.
• Must complete a criminal background investigation.
• Ability to count accurately and be detailed oriented.
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Must work well unsupervised and be self-motivated.
• Forklift driving knowledge and certification is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Special Skills & Training:
• Forklift driving knowledge and certification is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES
• Lift up to 50lbs.
• Use safe lifting practices (team lift, and or cart) to handle products greater than 50lbs.
• Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
• Push utility carts up to 60 pounds
• Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts.
• Ability to work in conditions with some exposure to uneven, hot, or cold temperature, dirt, noise, or possibility of damage to clothing.
• Operates warehouse equipment (e.g., forklift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.) for the purpose of moving large and heavy items safely and efficiently.
• Willing to travel to remote facility sites (up to 25% travel)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Employee is required to travel for business purposes, not including commute to and from work.)
If required to travel, must have a valid Driver's License/Insurance and the ability to drive a personal vehicle to different sites.
Freedom Forever is in accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.